Friday, September 10, 2010

Inspired by Wendy

My sewing room has been in a disaster state this week so I haven't gotten much done there, but I was inspired by Wendy who recently decided to have her bedroom painted -- one wall orange, one wall turquoise, one wall pink, and one wall yellow. I needed a quick and easy project, something to bring some brightness into the gray, cold, and rainy days, so I whipped up a cheerful pillow.


After work today I'll be heading out to Traverse for our annual quilt retreat (Anne, Barb & I) -- I hope to make some progress on a couple of projects I have going. We've been doing this for over 15 years and it's always a great time. It's a special treat if the water is still tolerable and we can take a dip into Lake Superior. Has anyone been in lately?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pillow. It amazes me that this is a quick and easy project for you!!

    ReplyDelete