I thought I'd have to dig deep to come up with 12 projects for the year, but it was no problem at all. I haven't actually dug them out to take pictures, so I'll just post my list for now.
1. Goose in the Pond -- The blocks are made for this quilt. I hope I can find the fabric to sash, border, and back it!
2. 36 patch quiltalong - I think I have about 6 or 8 blocks made so far -- I need quite a few more but they're fun and fairly quick to make.
3. Finish quilting ice cream quilt -- Piecing this one was one of my 2011 challenges. I'm looking forward to finishing this one so I can put it on my bed!
4. Verna HST quilt -- a baby quilt top that needs quilting and binding.
5. Churn Dash -- This one got bumped off the 2011 list so that I could work on The Brown Quilt.
6. Quilt from a class in Duluth about 20 years ago -- I need to get it quilted.
7. Scrappy patch quilt I pieced in 2011 -- my newest UFO needs quilting.
8. Snowflakes Quilt -- One of the 2011 UFO's that I managed to finish piecing. Needs quilting and binding in 2012.
9. Blue and Yellow Scrap Quilt -- Some squares that have been cut and need to be made into a quilt.
10. Wool table runner -- I need to find this and see what needs to be done.
11. Floral appliqué wall hanging -- some piecing needs to be repaired so I can finish this one.
12. Flannel rag quilt. OK -- I guess I did run out of UFO's. This one is just a stack of fabrics with a vague plan. If I find another actual UFO before #12 is picked, I may swap this out.
I'm looking forward to another productive year. I'm supposed to have more time now that I'm recently retired, but I haven't noticed an increase in hours yet.