Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 13 - In the distance. . .

you can see the whitecaps.




It was a beautiful sunshiny day today.  I was delighted when my sister called to see if I wanted to take a ride out to McLain State Park.   There was snow blocking the road to get in there, but we slogged through the mush, dodging the dog poop.  I was wishing I had galoshes.

We stopped at Bucky's on the way back.  I love fences disappearing into the distance --


I'm so glad I accepted this photo a day challenge.  I love seeing everyone's pictures, and I'm so happy that today it got me out of the house.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots both and neither one of these in my assortment of 137. I need to narrow it down some before I post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your description of "slogging through the mush, dodging dog poop." Totally gives me the feel of it. Love the sunshiney feel of your photos, and the BLUE lake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fence shot!
    and funny thing? i was at this exact spot 3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete