Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hodgepodge

My sister came back from 10 days of vacation grumbling because I haven't blogged for awhile. I've been busy with more of the same, which didn't seem too interesting to blog about.

I did find some copper metallic thread and continued with my Christmas decoration project. I'm beginning to understand why some stitchers have more than one sewing machine. I'm itching to get back to some quilting projects and wishing I had another machine so that I could do both at the same time.



My brother Jim celebrated another birthday a few days ago and I completely forgot to wish him a happy birthday. He's the one on the right -- in his younger days. Belated Wishes Jim!

And the one on the left in the photo below is getting married later this month. Gets me all choked up thinking about it. The one on the right will be standing in the wedding -- it'll be fun to see him and his family, which is larger than it was the last time I saw them.

Just to add a little quiltiness -- I think this may be the third quilt I made. I have lots of good memories of working on this quilt. Anyone recognize the baby?
No -- you won't win a quilt if you guess correctly.




6 comments:

  1. Is that Leah? I remember the quilt. But, forgot who it was for?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that quilt too...it's gotta be Janet?!

    Luv
    Moll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol...I LUV the pic. of Kev & Bill, you can just see their minds thinkin...what should we do! Can't wait for the wedding!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guessed it Molly! I don't see that it looks much like her -- good thing she's laying on the quilt or I wouldn't know who she was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whooooeee. Good job, you got back into blogging here. I, too, knew it was Janet BECAUSE of the quilt you made for her. Good idea to put the baby on quilt for future reference. Love the old pics. My fav is the four of us on the couch.

    ReplyDelete