Saturday, November 20, 2010

Robert's Quilt

Would you like to see another one? I've been doing some cleaning/organizing and finally came across these pictures. This one is the quilt I made for Terri's oldest son, Robert. His birthday was in July, and our Traverse retreats were always in September, so I'm thinking he must have been a few months old before he got it.



I can't quite see what Barb is diligently working on here, but it's hard to not notice that our attire for these retreats is pretty casual.

Robert looks like he was pretty happy to finally get his quilt. I'm not sure, but I think this picture may have been taken at a Christmas get-together at Dennis and Julie's. Is that the last time we were all together in the same place?

Robert turned 8 this year and was pretty happy to have his younger brother start kindergarten and ride the school bus with him.

He looks so grown up since the last time I saw him. I'm really looking forward to seeing Terri and her boys next weekend when we'll all be downstate for Kevin's wedding.

2 comments: