Yes I did finish it -- actually a couple weeks ago. It just took me a while to get a picture of it.
This quilt was made from scraps that were left from an earlier quilt. Obviously I must overbuy fabric when I can do that. Although, the white was added to the mix to make it stretch. Even then it didn't stretch too far. The quilt is about 55 x 65 -- big enough to snuggle in for a nap but for a bed it would only fit a toddler size at most.
Nothing fancy happening on the back - but I do love the cherry fabric I found on sale.
So far I'm 11 for 11 -- thanks to Judy at Patchwork Times for the motivation!
The project I originally chose for December will wait for another year. It's funny -- I had hoped this would be the one that would wait and be chosen in December, thinking I would have time to do a little bit on it every month. That never happened, and I do have "the brown quilt" that really needs to be quilted. I'll swap that in for December and hope I can end the year 12 for 12!