Thursday, March 1, 2012

A 30-day Photo Challenge

and I said "sure, I'll do it"!   Not because I'm a photographer, that's for sure.  I suppose the thought of something a little out of the norm on my blog sounded tempting.   I'm not even close to being a daily blogger, but I suppose I can give it a try for one month while I sit and wait for Spring.

Then I read the rules.  Aach!  A self portrait???

Twenty tries later, I got a shot I was reluctantly willing to share.


The rest of the month should be easier.

Check out the comments on Yvonne's blog to see who else is playing along.

3 comments:

  1. Another Good Sport! this is going to be so much fun seeing everyones' ideas. Thanx for playing along Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have the hardest time with pictures of myself, my kids always ask why there are none...lol - katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pic. auntie Carol...this is a neat challenge & fun!

    M

    ReplyDelete