Thursday, May 3, 2012

Random Challenge Photos

I never did get all the photos I would have liked to in April -- but here's the few I did capture.

Day 20 - Silhouette


I always love the view from my front porch when the sun is rising.


Day 21 - Eyes


that melt my heart.  And when he smiles and shares his dimples, I'm hooked!


Day 25 - My Neighborhood -- on a dreary day.



Day 28 - Nature


I had a chance to walk the nature trails at Kensington while I was downstate.


It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon for a hike.


I thought I'd share of few nature shots to make up for all the days that I completely missed.

I enjoyed the photo challenge even though I faded away three weeks into April.  I know some used the challenge to learn how to use their cameras.  I guess I'll never get there -- I point and shoot and hope for the best.  It was definitely fun to see all the pictures posted although I didn't always take the time to comment.   Thanks to all who shared!


1 comment:

  1. and thank you for sharing these. Wonderful pictures all. Glad you made it home safe and well rested =).
    ann

    ReplyDelete