Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to a Quiet House

I had to say goodbye to the end of my summer company this morning. Wendy was only here for a few days, but those two cute hooligans spent ten days here with their mom. You can see all the fun we had on  her blog, beaching, blueberry picking, and always a peaceful walk through the cemetery.   Allan is still in town, but I don't see much of him.  Maybe he'll come to spend a night before he gets picked up to head home next weekend.


July didn't leave me with much time for quilting -- it was a great change of pace that I needed. August looks to be a busy month at work (only three more months to go!!) so it may be awhile before I get back in my quilting groove.

It's always easy to find time to do a little internet shopping -- these pretty fabrics will be tempting me back to my sewing machine I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment