Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sometimes Senior Citizens have Sleepovers

My brother-in-law headed to Isle Royale for a couple of nights, so I decided to overnight at my sister's and get in some visiting and quilting.  Besides having a cozy sewing room -





She also has air conditioning -- it felt wonderful on these hot, muggy days.  She also has a blackboard painted on one wall, which was above my sewing machine.  You never know what food for thought you might find there.


I had good intentions of completing my July challenge quilt while I was there.  I did do some quilting on it, but I was easily distracted and still have work left to do.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love that room! Quilt's looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Auntie Carol...I LUV sleepovers w/my sis's...when Janet was here, I slept at Suz's 2 nights...I couldn't resist.lol

    M

    ReplyDelete