Thursday, September 1, 2011

No Progress to Share

Judy at Patchwork Times posted #11 as the challenge project for September.  For me, that would be this bin of fabrics -



I don't even know where to begin!  I remember feeling a need at one time to collect pink and brown fabrics to make a quilt -- heaven only knows why.  I don't remember if I had a pattern in mind when I started collecting.  It looks like I started making some half square triangles with them at one time -- if I remember correctly that happened two years ago at a Traverse Quilt Retreat. 

I still don't remember what my plan was at that point  -- maybe next week I'll see if I can find the bin and decide what I should do with it when I head to our yearly Quilt Retreat in a couple of weeks.

As for July and August challenge projects -- they're both close to completion.  I'll share some photos when I can say I've met the challenge.  Soon I hope.

Until then -- if you want to see what some quilters have accomplished for their August challenge, click on the link above and check out the list on Judy's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment